Calculate your attendee capacity to maintain healthy distancing for events and trade shows!
- Enter your gross square footage
- Add any percentage desired for equipment
- Enter your preferred distancing level
- Industry guidelines released recommend 28 square feet per person. This is almost double fire code regulations and thereby reduces capacity by more than 50%
- Add in exhibitor personnel and any staff that will be in the space
If the result calculation shows you do not have enough space, consider staggered entry procedures for attendees at ticketed times they choose or by simply scheduling alphabetically by name.