At Sight & Sound Productions, we have the experience, training and equipment to transition your in-person event to virtual. In these days of social distancing and government restrictions, you don’t have to cancel events. Instead, shift the event to meet the needs of the current situation.
SSAV recently had the pleasure of converting a portion of our warehouse into a production studio to give our dear friends at the Jay Fund the ability to raise money for childhood cancer. The event was a huge success, raising $451,989 to help families in this unprecedented time.
We transitioned the Jay Fund Celebrity Gala from an in-person event to an event hosted on Facebook Live from the SSAV studio. We produced the event using our:
- Professional video
- Sound and lighting equipment to provide top-notch production quality
- Our crew of highly-trained technicians who worked with the presenters and guests to direct the production seamlessly.
With the Jay Fund Gala and other virtual events produced by SSAV, we’ve learned a few keys to effective online events.
- Hire a professional AV event production company
- Pick a platform the suites your needs
- Make it easier to register and have a calendar invite option auto-populate after registration
- Plan the flow of the event, including interactive points
- Video record the event for future use
By moving online, the event engaged the audience leading to a successful fundraiser without violating social distancing guidelines. Overall, the event achieved great participation and results. We were delighted to help the Jay Fund execute their fundraising event despite extraordinary challenges.
////// Take our clients word for it
“Offering to host the Virtual Celebrity Golf Gala on your campus worked out extremely well and enabled us to be more comfortable with limiting staff on both ends and social distancing for everyone’s safety.”
Edye Wright, Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Sight & Sound Productions for 20+ years and they have always come through for us. The industry has certainly changed over the years and SSAV has kept up with the latest technology, but most importantly are their people. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of all the audio, video & lighting technicians on staff."
Theresa Dietsch, Media Works Inc.