Make sure your message is heard loud and clear at your event.
We use professional, name brand equipment and have experience working in thousands of venues. Our team will work with you to engineer the best audio solution for your event needs.
LAVALIER / LAPEL
Great option for keynote speakers who like to move around, who are animated with their hands and like to be interactive with the audience.
This type of microphone gets clipped onto someone’s shirt/dress. Be your presenters’ friend and inform them (especially women) that they will be using a lapel mic. There is a belt pack that needs to be clipped somewhere, usually the back of the individual’s pants. Dresses can be tricky.
OVER THE EAR / HEADSET
Has a very sleek, contemporary look. Works great with speakers who move their head a lot when speaking and are very animated. With the microphone consistently resting near the speaker’s mouth, audio is never due to the movement.
A belt pack is also used when utilizing an over the ear/headset.
Great for Q&A and large groups on a stage.
- Best when using a podium or having a table panel discussion on stage.
- Great budget saving item, typically cost less than a wireless option.
HOUSE SOUND & EXTERNAL
House Sound System:
- Great cost, effective solution.
- Can be used when very limited audio is needed for the event such as a quick announcement.
- Can have limited audio range.
- Can cause feedback problems, even at low volumes.
- This is when speakers are brought into the event space.
- Audio is able to be positioned so the sound is aimed at the audience allowing for consistent sound around the room and will also have a higher quality.
- Positioning of the speakers is based on the room layout and number of people.