The idea of Virtual Events may be intimidating if you’ve never done it before, but our team is here to help and ensure attendees feel a part of the experience no matter where they are.
There are so many benefits to Virtual Events.
- An opportunity to share your message with people outside the area.
- The event is not limited to the number of chairs the event space can hold.
- This can increase the chance for attendance for future events - watchers know exactly what to expect!
- Remote speaking opportunities - this removes the burden of speakers having to travel to faraway places to speak at events.
Create a virtual community!
- People are watching more video-based content than EVER - stay on top of the times and trends to get to your target audience.
Have you ever wondered what it looked like behind the scenes during a live virtual event?
Or maybe you are having a hard time imagining what the viewer at home is will be seeing. We have put together some side by side videos that show the same moment in time (or pretty close) from both the perspective of the audience at home and the behind the scenes in a studio.
////// Take our clients word for it
“Offering to host the Virtual Celebrity Golf Gala on your campus worked out extremely well and enabled us to be more comfortable with limiting staff on both ends and social distancing for everyone’s safety.”
Edye Wright, Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Foundation.
Interested in learning more about virtual events? Check out these blogs for more information:
"I have had the pleasure of working with Sight & Sound Productions for 20+ years and they have always come through for us. The industry has certainly changed over the years and SSAV has kept up with the latest technology, but most importantly are their people. I can’t say enough about the professionalism of all the audio, video & lighting technicians on staff."
Theresa Dietsch, Media Works Inc.